-
August 2nd, 2005, 01:09 AM
#1
Inactive Member
You can still get this; Mom and I each ordered one yesterday from CS at AG.
They also still have the cookies and the snack platters from the sleepover set (codes GTAB-03 and GTAB-05) available as replacement parts (but she did say it said "inventory low" - mine shipped today, though - so there must still be a few). We also ordered Addy's Mother Goose book as a replacement part (ADA-03).
Josefina's inkwell and the ledger from her desk are available as replacement parts, but I can't find the codes for them. Mom decided not to order them.
-
August 2nd, 2005, 01:11 AM
#2
Inactive Member
The yoga set is to die for cute. I would snatch it up!
-
August 2nd, 2005, 01:15 AM
#3
Inactive Member
My mother's bowling outfit arrived yesterday and she said THAT is adorable and well worth the money; there's lots of little accessories with it and the clothing pieces are easily mix and match. We also got a Flowers and Favors set from them (they're five or six bucks each!) and she said that's really nice as well.
-
August 2nd, 2005, 01:15 AM
#4
AngieGill
Guest
I have it too.. OH, the shoes!!! LOVES IT!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks